If you want to provide your staff with a reachable challenge that:
- Strengthens company brand
- Enhances staff health and well being
- Raises money towards good causes
- Let’s speak – we have plenty of ideas and all the skills needed to deliver an awesome event
Solo timings – fastest completer Team timings – fastest teams’ Highest points – team challenges won Team achieve – completing a challenge as a team can often be more than enough.
Achieve – funkiest, brightest, most hilarious…
- We believe that our UK wide challenges should be tough enjoyable and underwritten with safety in mind
- We take our event management responsibilities very seriously – if we do not think that we can deliver a safe enough event, we will tell you.
- Too much fun, toughness and even too much safety can often spoil an event too.
- Safety is not subjective – legally we must do everything to satisfy our responsibilities and aim to do so.
- Finding the right balance is essential.
- Lesson number 1… the weather is unpredictable despite the predictions!
The UK’s weather can cause mayhem even with the best-laid plans and ruin the most well-planned event (In Horton in Ribblesdale despite over 60 large water-filled barrels holding it down a huge marquee for 500 people was ripped up and thrown across the field a distance of 300 metres)
- Pre-event fitness and health check
- Emergency procedures rigorously checked
- Technology – walkie talkies/mobiles tested to their limit
Finding the right balance between risk, fun and safety means having a conversation about what you really want from your event and arriving at a place that you, your board of directors and your staff are not only in agreement with but excited too
In the first instance.. let’s discuss possibility
Get in touch