The Bone Cancer Research Trust is the leading charity dedicated to fighting primary bone cancer. Primary bone cancer is a brutal form of the disease which affects children’s, teenagers and adults. Under-funded and under-researched, primary bone cancer receives no government funding, so the work we do relies largely on selfless individuals stepping out of their comfort zone and taking on challenges to help raise vital funds.
The Yorkshire Three Peaks #TeamBonesTrek is back in 2019 and we want to make it as much of a success as 2018!
Join #TeamBones and trek 24.5 miles across 3 of Yorkshire highest peaks in 12 hours and experience the beauty of the Yorkshire Dales. You’ll be walking with a team of fellow BCRT supporters, who want to push themselves and support our life-saving work, along with the experts from Kuta Outdoors.
Date: Sunday 21st July 2019
Route: Pen-Y-Ghent, Whernside, Ingleborough
Entry Fee: £25
Fundraising target: £250
By joining #TeamBones you will receive all of this:
- Your very own #TeamBonesTrek finishers medal once you cross the finish line
- #TeamBones T-shirt to wear on the day
- An invitation to a VIP event at Go Outdoors PLUS a free discount card to ensure you have all the kit you need to take on your challenge
- A dedicated contact at BCRT to support you every step of the way
- Access to FREE training walks
- Lots of fundraising materials, tips and ideas to help you smash your fundraising goal
- Support on the day from the experts at Kuta Outdoors who will ensure you complete the trek safely
To find out more and book your place on the Yorkshire Three Peaks #TeamBones Trek 2019 click here:http://www.bcrt.org.uk/get-involved/events-and-challenges/yorkshire-three-peaks-teambonestrek
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.