ABOUT KUTA OUTDOORS
Are a West Yorkshire based business that specialises in UK wide hiking and outdoor team building events
- We will aim to deliver all booked events subject to Government regulations
- We ensure that the legal aspects are covered
- We ensure that the skills of our guides and event managers are as high as they can be
- We do everything possible to give our customers a great walking/hiking or team-building experience
WHY USE MOUNTAIN LEADERS
- The Mountain Leader award is a recognised award by insurers and is one of the highest awards for leading/guiding within the United Kingdom. Any company using guides should not just hire a guide for their award but their level of experience in doing the event/challenge that they are hiring for.
- The ML (as it is known) is a useful qualification that most outdoor event organisers insist upon as a minimum. KO back up the ML award with continued professional development through the Mountain Training Association, outdoor emergency planning and procedures alongside outdoor first aid.
- Whilst having a (ML/other) outdoor qualification is useful it is not the only criteria that we use for delivering events, we are IOSH (Health and Safety) qualified with Degree level Leadership, Customer Service and Management awards.
- Whilst many of our crew are Mountain Leader qualified, we also have several who are not – they do not need to be, what they do need to be is competent in the delivery of their role (often checkpoint marshals or event support) and as such are recruited and trained by KO and undergo pre season training that includes emergency procedures, outdoor first aid and customer service.