ABOUT KUTA OUTDOORS
Are a West Yorkshire based business that specialises in providing event management solutions.
- We co-create events or you can use our existing ones
- We ensure that the legal aspects of event management are covered
- We make sure that our guides and event managers deliver to the highest standard
- We do everything possible to give participants a great experience
WHY USE MOUNTAIN LEADERS?
- The Mountain Leader award (ML) is a recognised award by insurers and is one of the highest awards for leading/guiding within the United Kingdom.
Any company using outdoor guides should consider not just their award but their level of experience in doing the event/challenge that they are hiring for.
- The ML is a useful qualification that many outdoor event organisers insist is a minimum criteria for competent delivery. KO back up the ML award with continued professional development through and with the Mountain Training Association, outdoor emergency planning and procedures alongside regular and continued outdoor first aid training.
- Whilst having a (ML/other) outdoor qualification is useful, it is not the only criteria that we use for delivering events, we are also IOSH (Health and Safety) qualified with Masters level Leadership, Customer Service and Management awards.
- Whilst many of our crew are Mountain Leader qualified, we also have several who are not – (they do not need to be) competent in the delivery of their role (often checkpoint marshals or event support) and as such are recruited and trained by KO. Our crew undergo pre season training that includes emergency procedures, outdoor first aid and customer service. Some crew members have started without any outdoor qualifications and used their KO experience to gain the Mountain Leader (Summer) award.